Re: [S-R] Swepes-Szt` Lörincz

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 12:13 AM
      Dear Fran,
      This baptism was in the Brutovce parish. "Pod Luchym Dolom" could mean some local address, which is not on the map ( I would have to see the original writing).
      et uxor ejus is written after the name of the first Godfather and means " and his wife"
      Vladimir
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30 9:24 AM
        Thank You Valimir, I will scan the document to the photos section in
        a bit.
        Fran

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Vladimir Bohinc" <konekta@...>
        wrote:

        > Dear Fran,
        > This baptism was in the Brutovce parish. "Pod Luchym Dolom" could
        mean some local address, which is not on the map ( I would have to
        see the original writing).
        > et uxor ejus is written after the name of the first Godfather and
        means " and his wife"
        > Vladimir

        http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS -or- send blank

        Family genealogy
        > Family vacations Genealogy family tree

        of Service.

        > __________ Informacia od NOD32 1.1513 (20060429) __________

        > http://www.eset.sk

      • fc_popovich
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2006
          Dear Valimir, I scanned the text in question to the photo section
          under Popovic in Vsyny Slavkov. Please have a look and see what you
          think. I tried a Latin translation site with no luck. Thanks very
          much. Fran