Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Krasna Hora,okr Pribram,Cesko

  • Walleyland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2000
      I live in St.Petersburg Florida is there anything I can do to help. The name
      sounds familiar. I remember working with a person with the name Robert
      Havlick. He no longer works with me but if there is any connection I may
      help. Would he still be alive? Let me know what I can do. Thanks, Amanda
      Baltz

      In a message dated 5/7/00 9:27:35 AM, pavelczech_uk@... writes:

      << Ahoj!
      Anyone know the whereabouts of Robert Havlicek from Krasna
      Hora,went to the US of A in 1968/69,possibly in the St.Petersburg
      area of Florida?
      Paul