Re: [S-R] Now that I have found the ship of arrival, what can I do next?

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2006
      Simon,
      It is possible that the ship did not originate at Antwerp. Usually ships
      originated at some other port, closer to the home of the relative, and just kept
      stopping along a given route of established ports picking up more passengers.
      Is it possible that your relative originated nearer to Hungarian Empire?
      Bremen?
      Were your relative's children born in Ohio? Since you mention Catholic, do
      you know the church they attended? There may lie your answer as to where Paul
      Kish came from in the Hungarian Empire. Sometimes, the exact village of birth
      is listed in the church records for the baptism of the first generation of
      children born in this country.
      Hope this helps.
      Noreen

    • Ruth825437@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2006
        Bill,
        Next time you put in Steve Morse's web site. The site needs
        _www.stevepmorse_ (http://www.stevepmorse) . I had lost the site and kept dragging
        the one you had sent. I kept getting a rock band. HA! Then I remembered he had
        a P in it.
        Have blessed Day.
        Ruth

      • Janet Kozlay
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29, 2006
          Ruth, the problem is not putting in a "p," which I don't see gets you
          anywhere. The correct URL is www.stevemorse.org <http://www.stevemorse.org/>
          , not .com.

          Janet

          _____

          Next time you put in Steve Morse's web site. The site needs
          _www.stevepmorse_ (http://www.stevepmorse) . I had lost the site and kept
          dragging
          the one you had sent. I kept getting a rock band. HA! Then I remembered he
          had
          a P in it.
          Have blessed Day.
          Ruth

          Genealogy
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Genealogy+research&w1=Genealogy+researc
          h&w2=Cellular+phone+family+plan&w3=Family+genealogy&w4=Family+vacations&w5=G
          enealogy+family+tree&c=5&s=127&.sig=xntgx6A0Rcg_VUSBl75now> research

          Cellular
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Cellular+phone+family+plan&w1=Genealogy
          +research&w2=Cellular+phone+family+plan&w3=Family+genealogy&w4=Family+vacati
          ons&w5=Genealogy+family+tree&c=5&s=127&.sig=Sswj6jikI3GyAwN14MTVYw> phone
          family plan

          Family
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Family+genealogy&w1=Genealogy+research&
          w2=Cellular+phone+family+plan&w3=Family+genealogy&w4=Family+vacations&w5=Gen
          ealogy+family+tree&c=5&s=127&.sig=-i-j__amF_XiBBzdm0UFHg> genealogy

          Family
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Family+vacations&w1=Genealogy+research&
          w2=Cellular+phone+family+plan&w3=Family+genealogy&w4=Family+vacations&w5=Gen
          ealogy+family+tree&c=5&s=127&.sig=HQILCZUrY4Gx9vcx3YI4Rw> vacations

          Genealogy
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Genealogy+family+tree&w1=Genealogy+rese
          arch&w2=Cellular+phone+family+plan&w3=Family+genealogy&w4=Family+vacations&w
          5=Genealogy+family+tree&c=5&s=127&.sig=UW_mMLsFwcJFgSXIzYoW3Q> family tree

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          * Visit your group "SLOVAK-ROOTS
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS> " on the web.