President of the Czech Republic Václav Klaus will visit Chicago April 27

  • S. R.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2006
      On April 27, President will also deliver a lecture with the topic „The Czech
      Republic's Role in an Artificially Unified Europe“ during the luncheon
      organized by the Chicago Council on Foreign Relations. The luncheon 11:30am,
      which will take place at Hilton Chicago (The Grand Ballroom, 720 South
      Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60605), is open to the public (the
      admission fee is USD 60). For more information please click here
      <http://www.mzv.cz/servis/soubor.asp?id=17481>. j_mavrou10@...
      Is anyone else going beside me?

      Simon R. Krizan SRkrizan@... 1.847.398.7812
    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2006
        Simon, sorry I just read this now and it's too late to
        make arrangements with my work to join you, but it
        would have been fun to meet you.

        Please share what you learned with the group. Thanks.

        Caye

        http://mail.yahoo.com