(no subject)

  • Mary Gazo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 1999
      Would any one have information on a Church in Vavrisovo
      Vavrisovo Baptisticka Modlitebna Vavrisovo Czechoslovakia
      I think that's how it is spell my Jon and Marka( Tomcik) Gazo were married
      there on
      Feb. 13 1929 and 2 of there children Darinka (Doreen) Gazo b.
      November/26/1922 and
      Miroslav (John) Gazo b. July/27/1923 were baptist there too. Would one know
      the address
      of this Church or have access to this church.
      thank you
      Mary at wgazo@...