Mahan

  • mavisfreesite
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2006
      I am looing for info on Matthew Mahan originally from Vienna, Austria.
      I have 2 dates of immigration 1901 and 1915. I am not sure which on is
      accurate. He settled in the Luzerne County Region of Pennsylvania. He
      married Caroline Dress in Wilkes-Barre, PA approx 1916.. They had four
      children, Marietta, Caroline, Francis and Paul. If anyone has any
      further information to share I would very much appreciate it

      Thanks,
      Julie