radocha matson voznek

  • boiirose
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2006
      This is stranger.....
      #1. John Radocha married Mary (Vosnek sp. or Matson sp?) Their
      children were Anna, Rose (my grandmother)1876-1990, and John Radocha.
      Supposedly there was an "older brother Joseph who disappeared after
      the war". Can anyone locate him?
      #2. Refer to #1. Mary was supposed to have a brother named Lewis
      Matson sp. No one knows why they have different last names. One
      relative said Mary did not emigrate with her mother. She emigrated
      from Bohemia at 11 or 12 with the Voznek family thru Brennenhauer sp.
      to Pennsylvania, then to Wisconsin where the Voznek family had a dairy
      farm. Later Mary came to Chicago and met John. Another relative said
      her last name was Vosnek. So is she a Matson? or Vosnek? And where are
      those families?
      #3 Her sister Ann, who I was told maiden name was Voznek, is that her
      real sister? If so I am related to her also because the "sister"
      married back into my father's family.
      My brains are scrambled for sure now.
      Good grief, can anyone help here?
      Lorna