Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Re: (no subject)

  • lkocik@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5 8:26 AM
      Frank
      The Kocik and Gajduseks I am looking for in Gbely would be pre ww1. My
      ancestors came around the turn of the century.I know there are a few of each
      there now, they must not have phones or are just not listed.
      thank you
      Larry
    • John
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5 9:28 AM
        At 11:26 AM 5/5/00 -0400, you wrote:
        >Frank
        > The Kocik and Gajduseks I am looking for in Gbely would be pre ww1. My
        >ancestors came around the turn of the century.I know there are a few of each
        >there now, they must not have phones or are just not listed.
        > thank you
        > Larry
        Ol'ga Gajdúšková
        Mládez^e 544, Gbely
        0801/921510
        This was the only one I found and for Koc I found:

        Eva Kocáková
        Naftárska , Gbely
        Ivan Kocák
        prof.Èárskeho , Gbely
        Jaroslava Kocáková
        Potoèná , Gbely
        Jozef Kocák
        Potoèná , Gbely
        Ján Kocák
        Medlenova , Gbely
        Kvetoslav Kociòák
        M.Nešpora , Gbely
        Ladislav Kocák
        Družstevná , Gbely
        Milan Kocák
        Jilemnického , Gbely
        Stanislav Kocák
        Kollárova , Gbely
        Terézia Kocáková
        Obr.mieru , Gbely
        Vilma Kocáková
        Medlenova , Gbely

        Janko

      • lkocik@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5 11:42 AM
          John
          Thank you for the information...it gives me a lot to work on
          Larry
        • John
          Message 4 of 4 , May 5 1:03 PM
            At 02:42 PM 5/5/00 -0400, you wrote:
            >John
            > Thank you for the information...it gives me a lot to work on
            > Larry

            You might do a search on Koc (I believe three letters are required) names
            and check each for address and phone number by clicking on each name. Good
            luck.

            John