RE: [S-R] looking in Ohio

  • Jeanann Jameson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2006
      hi i can't find any information here in Detroit about
      my grandparents and they both died there. my
      grandfather died before they gave out social security
      cards so that makes it hard to find out anything about
      him. my grandmother's maiden name is confusing. no one
      no's how to spell it so i'm having trouble there. my
      grandfathers last name was rak there was a lady there
      that had a bording house that sponsored people coming
      over here. dont no when they came. but thanks for
      replying jean

      --- Marilyn Hertenstein <mjhertenstein@...>

      http://mail.yahoo.com