Lanquage question

  • Joan Broge
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2006
      Aloysia used the following phrase in her post /a vesel ter oslovljen
      vuzem v vsakdo /after wishing everyone a Happy Easter.

      Since I am collection Slovak expressions, I just want to make sure that
      this was Slovak for /A happy and blessed to everyone. /So if any can
      confirm this, I would appreciate. I made one egregious error on the
      Delphi forum and don't wish to repeat it. <G>

      Joan