RE: [S-R] BABKA

  • Marilyn Hertenstein
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 14, 2006
      Some of my relatives settled in that area, and I wrote to
      archives@... and requested information on their immigration.
      Perhaps you can to. You need to tell them everything you know about them
      from name to immigration year. They will tell you what they have and how
      much money you need to send. Immigration papers are a wonderful source
      (usually) of all kinds of information. Perhaps you can learn your
      grandmother's maiden name from her church, or her obituary.

      Marilyn

      _____