(no subject)

  • Ruth825437@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2006
      I want to wish everyone HAPPY EASTER and PASSOVER to all that have been a
      big help in my hunt.
      Ruth Mesarch

    • boiirose
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14, 2006
        > I want to wish everyone HAPPY EASTER and PASSOVER
        That made me think of how much fun it is to make Ukranian Easter eggs.
        The eggs are not blown out but slowly dried. Very few explode. The
        dyes are such rich colors. Lorna
      • Jan Ammann
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 14, 2006
          Hello Lorna............Yes. Easter always brings back a lot of memories.......hunting for eggs in a green pasture when I was a child........dressing up in a "brand-new" dress with a new hat. The hat was usually a "straw bowler" with a ribbon hanging down the back. And, of course, nice white gloves for church on Easter Sunday..........dinner with Grandparents.....aunts and uncles and cousins......a lot of chicken........roasted.........with soup (noodles)...........some home-made pork sausage and homemade bread. And of course, mashed potatoes with butter running down the sides........green beans........corn.......

          What wonderful and simple times those were.......I wish I could go back in time for just that day............

          A happy and blessed Easter to everyone.........a vesel ter oslovljen vuzem v vsakdo.

          Aloysia