Re: [S-R] familyname BUCHSTABIRER

  • T. Lewczak
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 11:59 AM
      Hello Richard,
      Thank you for the information regarding this name. It makes me wonder what the origin of the name is and if it derived from an occupation. (writer, printer etc.?)
      All information I have lists the BUCHSTABIRER family as being Roman Catholic. Is there something specific about the name that makes you think it might be jewish?
      Thanks for your insight!

      -Tara