STEIN village

  • boiirose
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2006
      There is a town called STEIN on a map I have of Bohemia 1849. It is in
      the far NW. Would the STEIN name possibly be people of Czech
      bachground or would it have been a town settled by German extraction?
      Thank you. Lorna Divis Stein
    • ingenieurjansko
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2006
        Hello Lorna
        STEIN is a german word and means in englisch stone
        greetings from Austria
        Richard