Re: Herich surname

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10, 2006
      >>> This makes me think she moved away, probably to live with one of
      her children, after her husband died and is buried somewhere else. <<<

      If you assume that the children live in the same phone area code, the
      only other places where the Herich name appears in phone listings are
      Spisska Nova Ves and Smizany. Smizany is a western suburb of Spisska
      Nova Ves.
    • cathskap
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2006
        Thanks.