Re: [S-R] Original spelling of "Skapura"

  • T. Lewczak
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2006
      Hi Catherine,

      I recognize you from the Jakubany group.

      I should've been more clear in that the Skapura name, specifically for my family line, isn't likely to be the original name. It was something like Skorzepa. When they moved into Jakubany it Somehow became Skapura, which they continued to use.

      Thank you for the transliteration of the name. I will add it to my notes!

      Tara