Re: [S-R] Re: New to group

  • T. Lewczak
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2006
      >>>What is the major issue you face at the moment that we might help with?<<<

      My issue is lack of time and organization of my research at the moment. That I'm afraid is all up to me to take care of!
      Thank you for the offer.
      >>> My research is spotty at best due to the lack of time I have for
      it. <<<

      What is the major issue you face at the moment that we might help with?

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2006
        I am either you can't get anything done on here and off. One of these days i
        will break all my BRICK- WALLS ! As all of us.
        Ruth