Bardejovska Zabava 1869 Census

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2006
      A while back, someone was asking about the 1869 Hungarian Census for
      Bardejovska Zabava. The SEARCH function seems to have had cardiac
      arrest. Here is a reply from Mick Sura.

      Bardejovska Zabava was still part of town Bardejov, they have never
      had any church there in Bardejovska Zabava. So, I do not think that
      there was census in Bardejovska Zabava in 1869. I am aware only
      Bardejov census 1849, which is kept in Bardejov archive.

      Mick