Re: [S-R] New to group

  • John Vamos
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 3:13 PM
      There is an original surname spelled as Skarupa. Family members emigrated to the Pittsburgh area in the early 1900s originally (married daughters still live there) and some migrated to the Los Angeles area post WW II. The family origins of this line go back to Felso Olcsvar (present day Kosicke Ol'sany, Abauj-Torna County, Slovak Republic) located northeast of Kosice.

      John Vamos