Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Fw: New Member

  • Rosamken@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2000
      Dear Bill:

      I am having the same problem in researching my family, as family historians
      are not in agreement on information. My mother, I thought, was a fairly
      accurate historian on family history, but I found that either she was
      confused, towards the end of her life, or didn't have accurate information
      all her life. It make the hunt worthwhile. and I love a good mystery.

      God Bless
      Rosemary - Las Vegas
      Searching for: BASTANZIO, CALIENNI, CASTROVINCI, CERNY, CHIPPARI, CIANCI,
      GARRISON, GILLSON, MONASTRA, & SLADKY