Thanks

  • Karen Kabat
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 30, 2006
      Thanks to all of you who replied to my query about a wife becoming a citizen when her husband did. I had always been told that was the case, but wanted to substantiate it. Unfortunately, although my grandmother was here in the states for over 60 years, she never learned to speak English and regretfully I never learned to speak Slovak. But of course, when I was a child I didn't know what questions to ask her as I do now.

      Karen Kabat

    • Robert Pollak
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 15, 2015
        I want to thank all of the people that responded to my inquiry about what I  though was the village Banyasz.    I have found that Banyasz is a miner as mentioned in a few emails.
        I am sorry that I have not responded earlier but my SPAM filter was putting  all replies from Slovak-Roots   into my spam folder.

        Thanks for all of the input !!
        Bob