Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Maps of Slovakia & Region

  • grayce ezarik
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2000
      Tom M. and Ron M., I dragged the Baranja map into Photo
      Deluxe and they printed beautifully and made a detail map of Beremend and St
      Istvan and the Drava River(Dean), and put it in my tree book with the
      autobiography of my great uncle Adam Getto, it is full of the horrors of
      living in Europe at that time. I would share it with you, but I don't feel I
      have the right(s) as his family is still living, and they were kind enough
      to give me a copy, though I made 32 copies along with my own story of
      family. He speaks about the religious persecution and the aristocrats that
      were responsible for all the family migration........Thanks so much for the
      links and all the info, I sure learned a lot and still haven't covered all
      the material......thanks to Roots also.........Grayce Petrick Ezarik.. so on
      to the search!