(no subject)

  • Ruth825437@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2006
      I just tried calling the LDS but forgot the hours and they are closed. So
      will try tomorrow to see if they are closing down the the records you al are
      talking about.
      I went to the one in town and at that time they said they set up this
      department as they thinks everyone needs to know where we came from. Ruth