Manifest Markings

  • Andrea Vangor
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2006
      I am answering my own question, after finding the missing information about strange number markings on immigration manifests. http://www.jewishgen.org/infofiles/manifests/occ/

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14, 2006
        Thanks for posting this Andrea. I've seen it before, then lost it. I'm
        putting the link with my collection.

        Bill

        I am answering my own question, after finding the missing information about
        strange number markings on immigration manifests.
        http://www.jewishgen.org/infofiles/manifests/occ/

        Yahoo! Groups Links
        Message 3 of 4 , May 25, 2010
          In addition to the markings I previously referenced from the INS here is
          more detail on decoding them:

          http://www.jewishgen.org/infofiles/Manifests/occ/
        • maxine
          Message 4 of 4 , May 25, 2010
            Bill, I just have to tell you that YOU are the most amazing person with all the info you provide!!!!! Thank God for people like YOU! Thanks from the bottom of my heart. Great work. Thanks also to the others: Ron, Jakubany site, and Gregg. maxine SASALA vigilante