RE: [S-R] kocis -PRONUNCIATION??

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2006
      I would expect both the C and the S to have an accent mark over the
      character, each being pronounced CH and SH. This is not a promise, but
      something I commonly see.

      In many cases (not all) people modified their names to use English language
      constructs which make the name still sound the same as in the homeland.

      Bill