Re: [S-R] Re: PLEASE Help with Handwriting...on Marriage Record :)

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6, 2006
      IF you can decipher the first three letters, pop it into the Slovak
      Republic phone book. You'll get a sense for similar names, then look
      regionally for people with like-looking names that are still in the area.
      bt

      --
      Bill Tarkulich
      http://www.iabsi.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 6, 2006
        Thanks for the suggestion. I have to tell you thanks for suggesting
        this earlier with my Popovic name. The Slavak Phone directory turned
        up One Popovic who did infact write me back. He is a 2nd cousin once
        removed !!!!