Autoatlas SK

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6, 2006
      I've seen a few places where I can get the Slovak
      autoatlas for about $20-$30 -- and a Polish one for
      about $40-$50 -- would it be cheaper for me to
      purchase those in Slovakia and Poland -- I'm thining
      it most definitely would.

      Thanks!

      Caye

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 6, 2006
        Of course your best price will be in Europe. You are not only paying for
        handling, but postage as well. All of which are legitimate charges.
        So the do it yourself model is always least expensive!

        Bill

        --
        Bill Tarkulich
        http://www.iabsi.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 6, 2006
          Thanks Bill, thought so -- plus I'll have 4 adults
          with me -- they can navigate whilst I steer.

          honk/beep -- move ovah, comin thru!

          Caye

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 6, 2006
            Good Lord, I hope you won't drive like those few dopes who make 3 lanes
            out of two!
            Bill

            --
            Bill Tarkulich
            http://www.iabsi.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 6, 2006
              I'll be with a priest and his Matushka -- so they'll
              stuff me in the trunk if I do that!

              ;-D

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Vladimir Linder
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 8, 2006
                Just watching the HOSTEL movie on my computer. Horror, so far 52 minutes.

                Vladi
              • Vladimir Linder
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 8, 2006
                  I don't think this movie does too much damage to the image of
                  Slovakia. Slovakia is mentioned about twice at the beginning where
                  the three main characters want to go there apparently to have a great
                  sex. The sex scenes are no big deal, but the movie soon turns into a
                  horror. First guys goes missing without the trace, then the second
                  one and you can see him being tortured. ANd then I would be giving
                  too much away.

                  The movie is available for free on the web. I can email you the link
                  private. All you have to do is to ask.

                  But be aware it is real HORROR. So if you do have hearth problems do
                  not bother.

                  Vladi