Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Canadian ports of entry

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 9:36 AM
      Canadian ports (as well as border crossings) are filmed and available
      via your FHC. I am not sure if I have them listed on my Hints page or
      not, if so they are under "Other US Ports" as some Vermont crossing
      records are listed.

      If you want arrivals from foreign countries to Canada, you need to look
      in the FHC catalog under that port, or just Canada-Immigration.