Researching Popovic in Vysny Slavkov

  • fc_popovich
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 6:10 PM
      Hello,

      Please help with the decipering of a handwritten name. I have uploaded
      a copy of an 1830 Church record to the Photos section; Album: Popovic
      in Vysny Slavkov. The name in question is with Joannes Popovic - age
      20 and Maria ----? age 18. Date of Feb. 16.

      Looks like Koesusovsky ????

      I have been through every name in the SLOVAK PRIDE listing and cannot
      find any similar name. Is it true that a name ending in "sky"
      indicates that the first part of the name is a location/village ?

      Any assistance is geatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

      Fran