Svaljava, Szolyva

  • jump4toys@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2006
      The city is now in the Ukraine and I wonder if anyone in their research came
      across any Szolyva information from their research? I have tried to access
      as many records as I can, but I know there's more. I found out my
      grandparents are born there and it's possible my great grandparents, but I need some
      help with the research.

      Tahnks!
      My name is WACHTENHEIM