Bortnu

  • Karen Kabat
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 11, 2006
      I put Bortnu into Stephen Morse' s web site and got 27 hits --all from 1893. Looks like the recorder for the ship just mispelled. Anyway -- my grandfather's name was Karolcsik, Valentin. I was just curious. I know he came from Huty because I can go back several generations with the LDS records and I visited the village two years ago and saw the site of his home.

      Thanks.