Re: [S-R] New Member Introduction - FELCAN, FELCZAN, FELZAN

  • jwendland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11, 2006
      Thank you for suggesting this. I've been working with Steve Morse's various
      tools. They are terrific. I hope everyone has discovered them.

      I have found it very interesting to look at a group of people from a single
      place and watch their pattern of migration and interrelationships. None of
      that would be possible without the One Step search engine.

      Best,

      Jill