Re: looking for HAYEK

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
      >>> I am looking for the surname HAYEK, unfortunatly I haven't an
      exact place. I am also looking for these surnames : CSILLIK or CSILIK,
      STUBNA, and LONGAUER (Area of Banska Bystrica)

      Slovak phone listings exist but won't help you much.

      SLOVAK TELEPHONE WHITE PAGES
      You might find relatives in Slovakia who have a telephone by looking
      them up in the phone book white pages at
      http://www.zoznamst.sk/eng/index.html using (at least) the first three
      letters of the family name and the area code.

      The Slovak area code map is at
      http://www.centroconsult.sk/facilities/phonemap.html