Re: [S-R] Re: Names to use

  • Don Havlicek
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 6:18 PM
      I use ALL the names, but refer to the First [by date] as the 'base name'
      for the individual.
      With a good computer genealogy program, you can record ALL the various
      forms you will find in records, such as my Grandfather:

      Imrich Havlicek, Henry Havlicek, Emrich Havlicek, Emmerich Havlicek.

      Don Havlicek
      Edmore, MI