Re: [S-R] Names to use

  • sabolj@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5 6:07 PM
      You should record names as they are written in each record. The most
      important reason is to be as true to the documented source as you can.
      this ensures that your records are 100 percent accurate (that you did
      not plagiarize from another source). And it ensures that future
      researchers who may be relying on your records can go back to the
      source and find the names as you have recorded them.