Tampa Family History Center

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
      >>> Called the LDS History Center in the Tampa area, left phone
      message (I do have the LDS numbers of the Micro's) but no response
      from messages left. I will be back in the Tampa area next week and
      will call the LDS yet,again for a response. <<<

      LDS Family History Center, Tampa Florida
      7851 Lutz Lake Fern Rd
      Odessa, Hillsborough, Florida
      Phone: 813-926-3596
      Hours: T,W 9am-5pm; Th 9am-9pm; Sat 9am-1pm

      There is no point in visiting the LDS churches. The Family History
      Center is the only place to go. Their address and hours are shown
      above. What do you expect to learn from a phone call?

      Keep in mind that they are all volunteers and will know next to
      nothing (personally) about Slovakia or Poland. They WILL be able to
      order the church records films, which may take about a month to
      arrive. YOU have to do the research -- not them.
    • wtravlr1
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2006
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "johnqadam" <johnqadam@...>
        Just trying to learn the hours of operation from the phone call. They
        were not listed in the telephone book. Already had the citation
        numbers to order.