RE: [S-R] Map Coordinates in Poland - corrected

  • John Venham
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
      You could try Vista Travel Agency in Hungary for your
      further travels from Budapest. They often have good
      deals on regional airfares.

      www.vista.hu

      John V

      --- Jerry & Liz Dente <brookft@...> wrote:

      > Thanks so much - looking the up now towns now on
      > shtetlseeker and will visit
      > LDS family history center in Short Hills NJ next
      > week. It was also
      > suggested I write the mayors of each town and will
      > do that. We are very
      > excited about arranging the trip. Any suggestions
      > are greatly appreciated.
      > We are going to use our miles with Continental
      > Airlines to fly to Krakow
      > and/or Budapest and then try to make the easiest
      > connections from there.
      > Thanks again for all the help.
      > Liz, Jerry, Pumpkin, Angel, Frank, Tank, Willie,
      > Breezy, Brutus, Flora Dora
      > and Ritter Dente
      > and our beloved Sweet Pea and her prince Roscoe,
      > Austin, Rusty, Mozart and Tini at the Bridge.
      > Brookfort Dachshund Rescue Resort in New Jersey
      > Dachshund Rescue of North America
      >
      > ...You were never masters, but friends. I was your
      > friend. I loved you well,
      > and was loved. Deep love endures to the end and far
      > past the end. If this
      > is my end, I am not lonely. I am not afraid. I am
      > still yours. (Jeffers)
      >

      > _____

      enealogy+research&w3=Cellular+phone+family+plan&w4=Family+genealogy&w5=Famil

      y+vacations&w6=Genealogy+family+tree&c=6&s=148&.sig=dnv91ylWERA__5osg-V0EA>
      > republic Genealogy

      2=Genealogy+research&w3=Cellular+phone+family+plan&w4=Family+genealogy&w5=Fa

      mily+vacations&w6=Genealogy+family+tree&c=6&s=148&.sig=IxQG7-cGB8JZfk2mXXl8Y
      > g> research Cellular

      public&w2=Genealogy+research&w3=Cellular+phone+family+plan&w4=Family+genealo

      gy&w5=Family+vacations&w6=Genealogy+family+tree&c=6&s=148&.sig=S2Db6XG5tAosq
      > F70NYHWMg> phone family plan
      > Family

      Genealogy+research&w3=Cellular+phone+family+plan&w4=Family+genealogy&w5=Fami

      ly+vacations&w6=Genealogy+family+tree&c=6&s=148&.sig=1D92S0upPyr3TMGKtl9ciA>
      > genealogy Family

      Genealogy+research&w3=Cellular+phone+family+plan&w4=Family+genealogy&w5=Fami

      ly+vacations&w6=Genealogy+family+tree&c=6&s=148&.sig=ZtKwZ0NUYi_-TGva0otlxA>
      > vacations Genealogy

      c&w2=Genealogy+research&w3=Cellular+phone+family+plan&w4=Family+genealogy&w5

      =Family+vacations&w6=Genealogy+family+tree&c=6&s=148&.sig=8N3Z9g6D2XvZJAcVlG
      > XQXQ> family tree
      >
      > _____
      >
      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >

      > * Visit your group "SLOVAK-ROOTS
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS> " on
      > the web.

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service
      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
      >

      > _____

      > removed]

      "The Journey is the Reward"

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • GoSlovakia@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
        Have you tried to go to " Google Earth." It is an amazing resource with which you can type in the location of the place you want to find, and it will take you there via a satelite map. once there you can do many things like zoom in and out, select various landmarks, etc. And the neatest part is that along the bottom on the satelite view, it depicts the exact lat/longs and altitude.

        George
        GoSlovakia

        You could try Vista Travel Agency in Hungary for your
        further travels from Budapest. They often have good
        deals on regional airfares.

        www.vista.hu

        John V

        --- Jerry & Liz Dente <brookft@...> wrote:

        > Thanks so much - looking the up now towns now on
        > shtetlseeker and will visit
        > LDS family history center in Short Hills NJ next
        > week. It was also
        > suggested I write the mayors of each town and will
        > do that. We are very
        > excited about arranging the trip. Any suggestions
        > are greatly appreciated.
        > We are going to use our miles with Continental
        > Airlines to fly to Krakow
        > and/or Budapest and then try to make the easiest
        > connections from there.
        > Thanks again for all the help.
        > Liz, Jerry, Pumpkin, Angel, Frank, Tank, Willie,
        > Breezy, Brutus, Flora Dora
        > and Ritter Dente
        > and our beloved Sweet Pea and her prince Roscoe,
        > Austin, Rusty, Mozart and Tini at the Bridge.
        > Brookfort Dachshund Rescue Resort in New Jersey
        > Dachshund Rescue of North America
        >
        > ...You were never masters, but friends. I was your
        > friend. I loved you well,
        > and was loved. Deep love endures to the end and far
        > past the end. If this
        > is my end, I am not lonely. I am not afraid. I am
        > still yours. (Jeffers)
        >

        > _____

        "The Journey is the Reward"