Re: [S-R] MAP COORDINATES

  • Don Havlicek
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Your coordinates for Lipinki are not correct .. you have to coordinates
      for Lipniki .. different place alltogether.

      Lipinki is about 4 miles WSW from Pagorzyna .. so it's coordinates would
      be within 1 or 2 minutes of Pagorzyna.

      Don Havlicek

      johnqadam wrote:
      > I found what seem to be the correct map coordinates for some of your
      > villages in Poland using ShtetlSeeker.
      >
      > Lipinki, Lipniki 51°05' 23°45'
      > Pagorzyna, Pogórzyna 49°42' 21°21'
      > Krz¹tka 50°24' 21°51'
      >
      > I was unable to locate Rozalin Bielow Woj Tarnosbzeg.

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
        >>> Your coordinates for Lipinki are not correct .. you have to
        coordinates for Lipniki .. different place alltogether.

        Lipinki is about 4 miles WSW from Pagorzyna .. so it's coordinates
        would be within 1 or 2 minutes of Pagorzyna. <<<

        Right on. 2 minutes apart.
        Lipinki, Lipniki 49°40' 21°19'