BOLOGA, CHECK, WILKES BARRE, PA.

  • heyk01
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2006
      Trying to locate decendants of the Bologa brothers. My great
      grandfather was John Bologa. My baba is Sophie, now deceased, was
      married to John D. Check.

      Email me ay heyk01@...

      WE ARE FAMILY!
    • Tom Potsko
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2006
        Some helpful information would be : Great Grandmother's name? Brother's
        names? Religion? Where they lived in PA? If PA.