Re: [S-R] Ellis Island Manifests

  • Paula
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 14, 2006
      No problem. I didn't know you could do that til last spring. I
      always used to save them as bmp or gif and then open them in Picture
      It and change them to jpg. Bill T. taught me to do that a few years
      ago when I overloaded his in box with bmp files. That was a mess!

      paula

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine Ayers"

      <hotrodkitty2000@y...>