Group sites

  • geniekid39
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2006
      I am trying to find some description of Bielsk. I thought maybe you
      could recommend one or two group sites where I can ask questions.
      Thanks,Barbi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2006
        What and where is "Bielsk" ?

        Bill

        I am trying to find some description of Bielsk. I thought maybe you
        could recommend one or two group sites where I can ask questions.
        Thanks,Barbi

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Curt Bochanyin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2006
          Barbi,

          Bielsk is still Bielsk, a town in the Bielsk district of Poland.
          Check it on google, or polishgen website. Easy to find written
          descriptions.

          Curt B.

          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "geniekid39" <geniekid39@y...>