  • John Hanyak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2006
      Thanks to all those who answered my question about a map of Duquesne, Pa circa 1920. I appreciate the quick response, only wish I was as quick in my thanks. Work just got a bit hectic of late. I was able to find Ash Alley using Mapquest. I did not try there first because i was under the impression that it was located in an are that was taken over by the Mill about 1940. My info was wrong. The strange thing about the location of Ash Alley, behind Patterson Ave, is that I spent my first two years living on Patterson Ave! Of course I don't remember much.

      Though I am just beginning to look into my ancestry, I have found many good leads and helpful hints from those in Slovak-Roots. I am not always able to spend as much time searching as I would like, but am looking forward to the challanges ahead.

      Once again Thank You All

      Jack Hanyak