Re: [S-R] Morse site and EI Searches

  • lkocik@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2006
      Hi
      Could you expand on the web sites you mention.
      Thank you
      Larry Kocik

      From: "johnqadam" <johnqadam@...>
      I use the Morse site too. I thought you needed three letters minimum
      for surname. I generally use one letter for given name. If the list is
      too long, I also check Magyar and Slovak. Years are used if known. I
      also use "three letter" village names.

      You just never know what works.

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2006

        Here's the URL http://www.stevemorse.org/
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2006
          Be certain to read Steve's section on how to use his site. It is extremely
          helpful and provides many novel research approaches.
          http://www.stevemorse.org/onestep/onestep.htm

          Bill

          > Could you expand on the web sites you mention.
          > Thank you
          > Larry Kocik

          Here's the URL http://www.stevemorse.org/

          Yahoo! Groups Links