Re: Slovak Culture - Village Hierarchy

  • Becki Blair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006
      Hello All,
      Although I don't post much, I can't imagine missing a single message because
      I learn so much and I am always amazed at how willing everyone is to jump in
      and help a fellow member. I too am very interested in discussions involving
      Slovak Culture and appreciate the recommended articles and books.
      Good luck to Janet and anyone else that might be undertaking publishing such
      works that help us glimpse into the past of our ancestors.
      Also, thank you Bill, for sharing again about your trip to Ellis Island and
      to Slovakia, so that those of us that missed it the first time could still
      experience it through your eyes. Looking forward to the next installment.

      Becki