RE: [S-R] Starina Reservoir

    Message 1 of 171 , Jan 2, 2006
      I wrote about the Starina Reservoir and the consumed villages here:
      I have been in touch with several people who are in touch with their
      relatives from the former villages. One village, Zvala has a memorial mass
      onsite once per year. I have photos of this year's memorial service and
      some narratives to post in the coming months.
      Read more here:
      http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/settlements/starina_reservoir.htm
      Bill

      Message 171 of 171 , May 30, 2013
        I uploaded a screen shot of the 1828 land census from Hungary. It is for Maly Lipnik, Slovakia which was then Lipnyik, Hungary. Just wanted to share my find as multiple ancestors are listed.
        The full document is at
        https://familysearch.org/search/catalog/450353
        volume 24.