New file uploaded to SLOVAK-ROOTS

  • SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 171 , Jan 2, 2006
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SLOVAK-ROOTS
      group.

      File : /cropped marriage license.jpg
      Uploaded by : krissy924 <Moms2Angels@...>
      Description : This is a cropped version of the marriage license of the name of the village Michale Andryko was born...having trouble telling what village it is. Thanks!

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      krissy924 <Moms2Angels@...>
    • JohnY
      Message 171 of 171 , May 30, 2013
        I uploaded a screen shot of the 1828 land census from Hungary. It is for Maly Lipnik, Slovakia which was then Lipnyik, Hungary. Just wanted to share my find as multiple ancestors are listed.
        The full document is at
        https://familysearch.org/search/catalog/450353
        volume 24.