Re: [S-R] Szfarona, Zemplen County, Hungary????

  • Kristine
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
      I sure can...but am I able to send an attached document to the list or
      should I send it off list?

      On 1/2/06, Vladimir Bohinc <konekta@...> wrote:

      > Dear Kristine,
      > This is a very wrong reading and there is no such or similar village in
      > Zemplin. Can you make this document available for us to see and do our own
      > reading?
      > I checked the whole map of Zemplin for you and nothing comes close.
      > Vladimir

    • Vladimir Bohinc
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2006
        I think, Slovak Roots on Yahoo have the possibility to load photos under Files or something like that. Go to the Yahoo site of this group and you will find that.
        Vladimir
        I have not been using this for some time, but others did.

        http://www.eset.sk