Re: [S-R] Off-Topic - Ellis Island Trip

  • Bratgirl54@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31 7:38 PM
      In a message dated 12/31/2005 10:11:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      nhasior@... writes:

      Bill,
      In Bratislava, or nearby to Bratislava, is being built a wall of honor which
      will have names of those who emigrated from Slovakia to other parts of the
      world. Has anyone donated towards having a brick dedicated to their loved
      ones?
      Noreen

      I sure would like to hear more about this!

    • Bratgirl54@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31 7:40 PM
        Thanks Bill for the information you supplied.............Happy New Year to
        all!

      • Marianne Petruska
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
          If you have more information on this, please post it for all of us.

          MARIANNE