Re: [S-R] Off-Topic - Ellis Island Trip

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
      Bill,
      In Bratislava, or nearby to Bratislava, is being built a wall of honor which
      will have names of those who emigrated from Slovakia to other parts of the
      world. Has anyone donated towards having a brick dedicated to their loved ones?
      Noreen

    • Bratgirl54@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
        In a message dated 12/31/2005 10:11:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        nhasior@... writes:

        Bill,
        In Bratislava, or nearby to Bratislava, is being built a wall of honor which
        will have names of those who emigrated from Slovakia to other parts of the
        world. Has anyone donated towards having a brick dedicated to their loved
        ones?
        Noreen

        I sure would like to hear more about this!

      • Bratgirl54@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
          Thanks Bill for the information you supplied.............Happy New Year to
          all!

        • Marianne Petruska
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
            If you have more information on this, please post it for all of us.

            MARIANNE