Re: [S-R] Re:Birth Certificate

  • VandenJS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2005
      In a message dated 12/31/2005 1:06:15 A.M. Central Standard Time,
      konekta@... writes:

      The pattern is; birth - marriage-birth-marriage- etc., not birth - birth-
      birth. In a latter way you could easily pick up a wrong person with the same
      surname, or not find it at all.
      I would also bet, that ( by knowing the usual Czech way of writing records)
      there is more information in the actual church record from 1875 than you
      received. if the certificate which you received was written by a State Registrar,
      then there is a very high probability, that it is so, since the Registrars
      usually do not write everything. ( due to lack of space in the Certificate
      Form).
      Vladimir

      Thank you. All this is so logical when explained to a novice.
      What is your suggestion as to my next step?

      Joni V

    • Vladimir Bohinc
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
        Dear Joni,
        Now you know where one has to search.
        Go to CGSI and pick a czech researcher near Litomerice who can do that for you.
        With best regards,
        Vladimir

        konekta@... writes:

        The pattern is; birth - marriage-birth-marriage- etc., not birth - birth-
        birth. In a latter way you could easily pick up a wrong person with the same
        surname, or not find it at all.
        I would also bet, that ( by knowing the usual Czech way of writing records)
        there is more information in the actual church record from 1875 than you
        received. if the certificate which you received was written by a State Registrar,
        then there is a very high probability, that it is so, since the Registrars
        usually do not write everything. ( due to lack of space in the Certificate
        Form).
        Vladimir

        Thank you. All this is so logical when explained to a novice.
        What is your suggestion as to my next step?

        Joni V

        Family vacations Genealogy family tree

        http://www.eset.sk